Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Well begun is half done

I have been MEANING to write a post for two days now, but I keep getting interrupted. Interrupted with laundry, meal times, lawn mowing, grocery shopping, changing diapers .... the list goes on ... and on ... and on ...

While I DO have lots of things I'd like to post about I still need to find the time to post them ... Cause right now with three kids hollering at me and my creative gene is out on a coffee break - literally ... I just poured cup number three for the day.

So stayed tuned, I promise I WILL write about something vastly more interesting than my inability of write (and changing diapers).

Until then take a moment, close your eyes and enjoy the silence around you ... (if you are so fortunate to have silence around you) and think of me  ...

No comments:

Post a Comment