Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I got cabin fever, I got cabin feeever ....

(Are you singing the Stevie Wonder Jungle Fever song in your head now? You're welcome!)

We are currently on snow day number four. IN. A. ROW. We are currently on day six of being in the house. IN. A. ROW.

Momma is slowly losing her mind.

It is so frigid here that even dragging the kids in and out of the grocery store seems like too much exposure to the elements. 

So here we sit. Day after day after day. The activities are running out. Today I actually got out streamers and balloons to make a birthday party for some stuffed animals. And I kinda enjoyed it. I need help ...

Yes, there is always laundry do it, dishes to wash (in fact I have a sink-full right now that should have been washed this morning), and a never ending stream of toys that can be picked up. Not to mention the bags of groceries that need to be put away from our exciting trip to the grocery store this morning. (We left the house today, yea! To get groceries, boo!)

So when my son came up to me right before lunch, while I was in the mist of getting their food around and stepping around bags of groceries and dirty dishes, and said "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, listen to this" - then proceeded to plug is nose and make a very loud, very grating noise, I probably should have laughed. Other days I would have laughed. But not on the FOURTH SNOW DAY IN A ROW.

Instead it was more like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber: "You wanna hear the most annoying sound in the whole world?"

EAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

There better be school tomorrow ...

Wanna make my day? Click the little Top Mommy Blog logo at the top and vote for me!! Thank you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment